Sep 5, 2008

My Mosaic

So Ned took the liberty of asking me a few questions, and little did I know he was making my personalized mosaic. So not that anyone is interested, but here is my mosaic. The questions are at the bottom...
1. What is your first name? Heidi
2. What is your favorite food? Japanese Teppan Grill
3. What school did you go to? Cal State Bakersfield
4. What is your favorite color? Yellow, Green & Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Ewan McGregor
6. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? New Zealand
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream (Strawberry #1)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Mother
10. What do you love most in life? My Family
11. One word to describe you. Indescribable
12. Your nickname. Hide

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Way to go Ned:) You guys are all Diet D.P. fiends...must be genetic:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new baby! He is so dang cute. I have been waiting to see pictures of him. We are coming out at Christmas time, maybe we can get together. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah ... we all did those too, how neat for ned to surprise you like that.

    hmmm ... it seems we have the same celebrity crush (gotta love ewan)!! and nicole used the same picture for "mother" ... how FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Ned is the man..could he give Jason some pointers. I love how the pictures match the responses but it isn't so obvious-very creative.

    ReplyDelete