Jul 8, 2014

Time keeps on slippin'

How does this happen EVERY TIME!  Where does the time go SO quickly.  Schools out...

Summers upon us and moving swiftly along...
Our new little (or big) babies are growing...
REALLY fast...
We are squeezing in fun family events.
Daddy/Daughter Dates

 Like hiking THIS with 2 kids and no husband at Zion National Park...yep full panic mode! 
(do you see us??)

My kids drive me BONKERS!  Pretty much daily...
Each DAY is full of new adventures, bad and GOOD!
Horseback riding fun...although I'm pretty sure they loved the little goat even more than the riding.
And I just fall in love with my children all over again as they grow and love each other (most days)...

And I mean REALLY...
it's amazing how in 4 months you can fall madly and deeply in love all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment