May 24, 2009

Forgetful Mom & Tired baby

So I am often on the run and forget all the things a "good mom" should always have with her... I do, usually, remember diapers and the necessisities, but often forgot the blankets, snacks, toys...etc...
So on this particular occasion, our little ASHER was SO VERY tired...and we didnt have a car seats, a blanket, or anything comfortable for the poor little guy....but he crashed right on the bench at the resturant where we were (after his GOOD DADDY walked with him for a bit)...

Isnt he cute?
And here he is at home, couldnt even finish his bottle before he fell asleep and his baba just stayed on his tummy...

5 comments:

  1. Totally cute!! I love how the bottle just stays on his tummy. This is so sweet!!

    I love your new house. It's beautiful!! So happy to see your little Ella had a fun birthday. Your kids are darling.

    I have a question to ask you and was wondering how I could get in contact with you. Could I get your email address or a phone number? What ever would be the most comfortable for you. If you do not want to give out that info. that's fine. Here is my email address:

    j_luvroses@yahoo.com

    Thanks and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 24, 2009

    There have been a couple of times when one of the girls would fall asleep on the way to a restaurant. They too would be placed right on the bench. I would have laid them on the floor if it meant having a peaceful dinner. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll. He has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete