Sep 1, 2009

Take Me out to the Ball Game

So Ned and I recently were able to go to the Angels Game. And for some reason I was more happy than usual to be at the game and it just looked so beautiful that day. There is something just so refreshing and American about a baseball game.

One of my favorite movies is “A League of Their Own” because it just reminds me of the American Dream and one of the things life is all about…enjoying it.
So I thought I’d share a funny clip and some pictures from the game.

There's no crying in baseball...

One thing I DONT LIKE about baseball games...here is a 99cent ampm soda and next to it a $5 Angels soda...


My favorite player (Figgins) warming up...



...and in case you missed this (I think last year) we watch sports central every night so got to see this when it happened...CRAZY!

1 comment: