So here are a few reminders for all my blog followers who are parents:
- Give yourself a break—you don't need to be so hard on yourself.
- Just say no! What are your real priorities?
- Take time to write it down. Journaling will bring clarity to your life.
- Slow down and savor living in the moment.
- Plug into your kids so you can really connect with them.
- Don't forget about your husband—intimacy is life-affirming!
- Reach out beyond your family. It will enrich everyone.
- Make your physical and mental health a priority.
- Is more always better? Simplify everything.
- Be a little selfish—you deserve it, and it will make you a better mother.