Apr 10, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

Ella's school had a Daddy/Daughter dance a few weeks before Tate was born, and I just knew this would make Ella's day!  Well probably her month.  She was SO excited, she spent the whole afternoon putting on lip gloss and asked if I would do her hair really nice. 
She dressed up real fancy and then her dad said she went crazy dancing at the school dance (sliding on the floor, swinging around with her friends, and dancing with Ned).  I know she will remember this for a LONG time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sweet Ella just makes my heart melt. I love her so much. She is beautiful...and, I love, love, love her crazy dancing. Has she done the "Circus, Afro, Circus, Afro, Polka dot, Polka dot, Polka dot Afro song and dance for you yet? She did it for us over and over the other morning.

    ReplyDelete