Jul 14, 2012

Ventura Beach HOUSE - Day 2

I stand corrected. We did NOT go beach "camping" it was a HOUSE, so I tried to cheat a little bit but didn't get away with it. And although I actually LOVE camping, it was VERY nice to have a washer & dryer, nice beds and fresh linens, a full KITCHEN (ahhh), television, chargers for electronics, and all the amenities that camping does not afford.

On day two of our vacation we decided to celebrate fathers day.  Just in case you don't know I still LOVE HIM!!!  I mean how sweet to OFTEN find this happening in our home OR on vacation.  They love their Daddy and I have to agree he is the BEST!

We also ate at Wood Ranch which had excellent food, the rolls about killed me with JOY!  But we had horrible service, it was actually comical and we will forever remember our two monies ($$) service!  Can you tell Ella loves her Nana & Boppie?
 BTW (ALL my pictures from this trip are on my iPhone, I forgot my good camera at home) but at least I had this camera, don't know what I would do without it now!

We then took a walk on the pier which Asher and Ella had a grand time posing like crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment