Nov 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Although I am beyond excited to get out the Christmas decor, I also LOVE fall (my favorite season of the year).  And because we live in California it is not as vibrant as elsewhere, I have to make do with some of my favorite fall home decor.

I of course started the holiday with my chalkboard art.  My kids even said I was very creative and did a great job.  Coming from my kids I felt very proud because they usually mock my art skills (no I am NOT good, so they are totally justified in doing so).

I also let the kids create a little TURKEY craft this year to remember their little hands and feet.  I also saved a little space for baby #4 (yes he is still nameless).

So with preparing to take down my silly decor I am feeling VERY GRATEFUL for my HOME, for this time of year to celebrate FAMILY, FRIENDS, and this wonderful LIFE I have been given.  It really is a marvelous gift from GOD.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment