Oct 2, 2012

Does anyone know?

How darn excited I am for this movie!

I just read the full length (NOT abridged- 1463 pages) book this last year and am a bit obsessed.  So let me just put it out there that I am excited!  Christmas Day it comes out.



What is it about:
Prisoner 24601, known as Jean Valjean, is released from prison and breaks parole to create a new life for himself while evading the grip of the persistent Inspector Javert. Set in early revolutionary France, the story reaches resolution against the background of the June Rebellion. 

3 comments:

  1. Me too!! Even Jacob is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this movie too! Haven't read the book, but I've seen the musical and loved it! I just might have to read the book now.
    Also, I HAVE to comment about the post about the creepy bug crawling all over Ella. Good for you to have the guts to touch that thing because I know I would NEVER have been able to do that!!

    ReplyDelete