So I did the 21 questions to ask your kids:
(best was Asher's #19)
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Ella: "Eat your food”
Asher: "Don’t Scream"
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Ella: "Cleaning Up”
Asher: ”Me, when I love you”
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Ella: “When we cry”
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Ella: When you’re funny.
Asher: Dress up like a clown.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Ella: A Funny Girl.
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
Ella: Go on the computer.
Asher: Play dress up. You could be a witch, a Woody, A Buzz, or like Ella & Asher & Daddy costume.
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Ella: Piano (????I cant play ANYTHING!!!!)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Asher: Going on the computer
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Asher: Treadmill and walking.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Ella: Work on the computer
Asher: Gone on the computer and type.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Ella: Doing my work
Asher: Because I want to eat Pop Chips
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ella: Hello Kitty.
Asher: Buzz. Because I would be a big costume Buzz.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Ella: Eat coconuts
Asher: Play drums.
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Ella: We both have black shirts.
Asher: Big and strong.
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Ella: Because our hair.
Asher: Because you have bumps on you (referring to freckles, he showed me) see your sprinklers.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Ella: Because she always says that she loves me.
Asher: She hearts.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Ella: Amy’s (referring to my sister in-laws who lives in Utah)
Asher: Chick-Fil-A or the Sushi place
Taken 12/15/11 (Asher age 3 and Ella age 5)