May 19, 2013

Weekend Recipe: Chicken Tetrazzini and other back post recipes


Because I am a SUPER pasta lover, this is one of my favorites!  I believe I got it from my mother in-law (Karen) who is an amazing cook and honestly MADE me gain 5lbs the first year of marriage.  But because of her I have some good and easy dishes to share with you all...So enjoy

Chicken Tetrazzini

Cook and cut up chicken saving ½ c. broth. 
Cook pasta. Combine all other ingredients. 
Grease 9x13 pan. 
Add pasta. 
Place chicken pieces on top. 
Pour sauce over.  
Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese. 
Bake 350* for 45 min.


2 c. chicken pieces                                    
1 c. sour cream
1 (8 oz.) pkg. Angel hair pasta     
2 (10 oz.) cans cream of celery soup
½ c. chicken broth                                           
½ tsp. Salt
Dash of Tabasco                                             
¼ lb. Grated cheese


PAST Recipe Posts:
Broccoli Salad (souplantation style)
Southwest Chicken Soup
Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Filling

No comments:

Post a Comment