Nov 9, 2011

William Antonio Todd: A FUN CELEBRATION of LIFE and a HUGE THANK YOU!

Some of you already know that my home computer crashed, so I have not had a computer since Will's Party, so I cant tell you how EXTREMELY happy I am to have my home computer back.

Anyway one of the first things I wanted to do was update the blog from my nephew's "P" Party Celebration. So excited to actually be done with that blog, not because I haven't seriously enjoyed doing it, but BECAUSE he is healthy, home, well, recovering like a CHAMP and now we are just celebrating life. So check it out!

(and more personal blog updates to come soon)

William Antonio Todd: A FUN CELEBRATION of LIFE and a HUGE THANK YOU!:

Here's the slide show preview, but check out the blog for the full thing...


2 comments:

  1. So happy for them. For you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for all you sacrificed in doing the blog--it has been a huge blessing!

    ReplyDelete